Avril Lavigne
Hey! Bun venit in comunitatea romana Avril Lavigne. Aici vei gasi cele mai noi informatii despre cantareata, dar iti poti face si prieteni noi.Doar inregistreaza-te! Smile

Enjoy!
Avril Lavigne
Hey! Bun venit in comunitatea romana Avril Lavigne. Aici vei gasi cele mai noi informatii despre cantareata, dar iti poti face si prieteni noi.Doar inregistreaza-te! Smile

Enjoy!
Avril Lavigne
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Avril Lavigne

Un forum dedicat printesei punk-ului, Avril Lavigne.

AcasaUltimele imaginiCăutareConectareÎnregistrare

Avril's Blog

In jos 
4 participanți
AutorMesaj
suicide.blonde
Admin punker
Admin punker
suicide.blonde

Numarul mesajelor : 474
Data de inscriere : 20/08/2009
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Hell

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeVin Mar 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Aici vom pune noutăţi de pe blogul ei, http://www.avrillavigne.com

Thursday, March 18, 2010
Join Avril to Erase MS!
Hi everyone,

I am so happy to let you know about an amazing charity that I have been involved with for quite some time now called the Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis. Last year I attended their annual fundraiser and this year I joined the Board of Directors. Multiple Sclerosis is a devastating disease that primarily affects young women and I want to help raise awareness and find a cure! I will be performing at the 17th Annual Race to Erase MS event on May 7, 2010. Please check out their webpage, donate if you can, and fan them on Facebook @Nancy Davis Foundation!

Love,
Avril
Sus In jos
suicide.blonde
Admin punker
Admin punker
suicide.blonde

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeVin Mai 07, 2010 1:57 am

Hey Everyone,

I'm still in the studio but have some really cool things coming up that I'm excited to share with you! Yesterday, I shot the cover of Inked Magazine with Mark Liddell for the June/July Music issue. Next week I'm performing at the Race to Erase MS Event for my good friend Nancy Davis and The Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis. It's such a great cause. Check out http://www.erasems.org/.

Love,

Avril
Sus In jos
suicide.blonde
Admin punker
Admin punker
suicide.blonde

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeLun Mai 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Hi Everyone!

I was just at the Race to Erase MS kick-off event at Kitson Melrose and WOW, what an amazing turnout in support of the fight to erase MS! May is Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Awareness month and throughout the month, Kitson will sell a variety of orange products with 100% of the sales going to benefit the Nancy Davis Foundation in the fight against MS. I can't wait for the 17th Annual Race to Erase MS event which I'll be performing at on May 7th in LA.

Love,
Avril
Sus In jos
suicide.blonde
Admin punker
Admin punker
suicide.blonde

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeJoi Iun 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I am excited to let you know that in the next couple months we will be launching a brand new site. The new site will give you more access to photos, videos and community features, including an all new forum. To prepare, we will be temporarily closing down the current forum. We will hold your user names for you, so you will have them when the new site launches. These changes will be going into affect Tuesday, June 2nd.

Keep checking www.avrillavigne.com, www.facebook.com/avrillavigne and www.myspace.com/avrillavigne for more news and updates.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Xo
Avril
Sus In jos
theSuperAlien;
Moderator Punker
Moderator Punker
theSuperAlien;

Numarul mesajelor : 127
Data de inscriere : 26/08/2009
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Oriunde,numai nu in Romania^Undeva unde irealul exista si tutunul nu dauneaza:]

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeSam Iun 19, 2010 3:04 pm

CEW
(Cosmetic Executive Women) Beauty Awards

Hey Everyone!

I just found out that my fragrance, Black Star has won an award for
“Best Fragrance” from Cosmetic Executive Women, which is one of the
beauty industries biggest honors in the US!
THANK YOU for all of your support! I cant wait to share my next
fragrance project with you soon!!

Avril
xo
Sus In jos
http://paramore-romania.forumhit.ro
~TuKiKaToMiKa~
Little Punker
Little Punker
~TuKiKaToMiKa~

Numarul mesajelor : 391
Data de inscriere : 27/01/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : AnyWhere BuT NoT Here.

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeSam Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

fain!>Very Happy<
Sus In jos
AbbeyDawn
Punk's Dead
Punk's Dead
AbbeyDawn

Numarul mesajelor : 204
Data de inscriere : 26/06/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Everywhere

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitimeDum Oct 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Pe asta nu am intrat! Question
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

Avril's Blog Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Avril's Blog   Avril's Blog Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Avril's Blog
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Avril Lavigne :: About Avril :: Biografie :: News-
Mergi direct la: